1. Develop resources in the early stage of the project, summarize and compare the BOM cost accounting of various stages of self-developed projects, and implement a cost reduction plan;
2. Assist in following up on materials and filing claims for development procurement and planning;
3. Coordinate and handle quality, delivery, and other anomalies;
4. Coordinate, produce, optimize, and output department processes, reports, and reports;
5. Manage and train team members;
6. Complete other transactional work assigned by superiors.
1. Education background: College degree or above, majoring in the supply chain, purchasing, marketing, or business-related fields;
2. Work experience: More than 5 years of management or more than 8 years of purchasing work experience;
3. Skill requirements: Sensitive to data, strong learning ability, improvement ability, and logical thinking ability;
4. Knowledge requirements: Proficient in using office software;
5. Other requirements: Strong communication and coordination skills, strong stress resistance and execution ability, and professional dedication.
CNY 13,000-19,000 per month