1. Investigate market trends, analyze customer needs, study competitor products, and keep abreast of the latest trends in industry product development;
2. Develop a product roadmap based on the company's development strategy, market operation requirements, and technology development trends;
3. Responsible for product market demand research, competitor analysis, requirement analysis, and product definition;
4. Responsible for managing the product implementation process and overall product R&D, production, and delivery;
5. Explore the selling points of each product, work with the marketing and related departments to produce technical/sales materials, and assist in product promotion;
6. Collect and analyze product market feedback information, propose timely product iteration, optimization, cost reduction plans, and drive implementation to continuously improve product competitiveness.
1. Bachelor's degree or above in design, electronics, mechanical engineering, marketing, communications, or related fields; CET-4 or above, fluent in English reading and writing, can be used as a working language;
2. More than three years of product experience, familiar with the basic specifications and technical solutions of smart security or smart home products; familiar with and willing to study hardware technology and IOT are preferred;
3. Have professional knowledge and skills in market demand and analysis, consumer research, product planning, and project management, familiar with OEM, ODM, and self-developed product development models;
4. Good at planning, rigorous thinking, and having a complete and mature product methodology;
5. Good logical, analytical, summary, and execution abilities, emphasizing user experience and business needs;
6. Positive and enterprising mentality, good at independent thinking, excellent team cooperation spirit, and communication and coordination abilities.
CNY 25,000-35,000 per month