1. Development of mobile robot mapping, positioning, obstacle avoidance, and navigation functions;
2. Optimization, improvement, transplantation, and debugging of slam-related algorithms;
3. Filtering and fusion of data from multiple sensors.
1. Bachelor's degree or above in computer science, automation, electronics, or related fields, with more than three years of work experience;
2. Proficient in using C/C++ language, mastering the use of tools such as Matlab, OpenCV, PCL, G2O, and other software or underlying libraries;
3. Proficient in the principles of slam, SFM, PTAM, and other algorithms, familiar with algorithms such as gmapping, Karto, Hector, and ROS system;
4. Experienced in using and developing hardware for single/double-eye/RGBD cameras, LiDAR, IMU, and other sensors;
5. Familiar with trajectory planning and path navigation-related algorithms, and familiar with filtering algorithms such as KF/EKF/UKF;
6. Good communication skills and team spirit.
CNY 18,000-30,000 per month